FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON PET SYMPATHY GIFTS & PERSONALIZED PACKAGES!
We know how busy you are in running and growing your vet practice every day! We understand you are focused on providing the best medical care to every one of your clients and their cherished pet. But life happens and suddenly a pet dies.
How will you find the time and the perfect gift to honor that pet’s memory? How will you fit one more thing into your day with the perfect expression of sympathy?
We understand you're busy running the business, providing immediate or emergency pet care, and focusing on increasing revenue. But with our easy service, your practice manager or even vet tech will be able to quickly order gift packages. We can help.
Pet Perennials helps you easily commemorate a pet’s memory with unique and heartfelt gifts (for felines, canines and equines) with our completely done-for-you gift service with a personal touch!
With your Pet Perennials Gift Service membership, you select the perfect gift for your client and we take care of everything else on your behalf:
1. Gift-wrapping the gift;
2. Handwriting a card; and
3. Shipping it to the recipient.
You can easily set yourself apart from other independent and "big box" veterinarian services (including Walmart's new VETIQ Petcare clinics) with our convenient and affordable Gift Service.
Remember, people may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel! Don't take our word for it, see what other veterinarians have to say! (Scroll down for testimonials)
A basic sympathy package includes a gift, handwritten card, gift wrap and shipping directly to someone with a broken heart for only $24.75.
Show your clients that you care about them and what is important to them.
1. Unique gift choices for felines, canines and equines.
2. One-stop-shop for a complete gift package service.
3. No membership fee for our personalized service.
4. All gift packages are reasonably priced and can be incorporated into the price of euthanasia.
5. Our Healing Hearts Candle can be used during the euthanasia procedure and then be sent home with the client to continue to melt in honor of the pet.
6. Helps soften the moments after euthanasia when the client has to settle the bill following this heartbreaking service.
7. Order on an as-needed basis; no minimums.
8. Easy-to-order options (phone, text, fax, email and coming soon, online ordering).
9. Show you care about the individual and their pet and not just their wallet.
10. Easy and reasonable to stock small amounts of items/samples at wholesale prices.
Pet Perennials: A convenient and affordable way for busy pet professionals to send thoughtful and personalized gifts to their valued clients. Pet Perennials does all of the work and ensures the timely delivery of your package to your client's front door so they know they are not alone!